Monday, September 3, 2012

Welcome to my Blog!

I am so happy because this is my first offical blog post on Blogger! I have been wanting to make a blog for a long time and I'm so glad I finally did!

My goal for this blog is so many things, but most of all I want to inspire people! The things that I want to post on this blog are
  •  Tutorials on some projects / techniques that I use.
I want to show  how to make some of the projects that I like to do. Like tags, scrapbook pages, cards, and more. Also, I want to show you some techniques that I use to accomplish these projects like using inks, paints ect. Along the way, I might show some of the finished projects I have done that I don't show tutorials on, so you can take the ideas and make them your own!

Some tools / supplies that I use

In my blog I also want to show the tools that I have purchased over the years and give you my opinions on them. I also want to show you my supplies that I own, and show how I like to organize them.  Hopefully maybe you can get some great storeage ideas that can help you organize your own craft supplies.

So those are pretty much what my main posts are gonna to be about, or have somthing to do with.  The one thing you can count on is that each post will have somthing to do with Art. I'll come up with more ideas for blogs along the way...but for now, I'm sticking with the basics.

Like I mentioned eariler, my main goal is to inspire people! Whenever I read other peoples blogs or  tutorials on youtube, I always get new ideas.  Most of the time this inspires some beautiful pieces of work!

So Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you continue to check back here for new posts. I haven't established a schedule for when I will post a new blog, so just keep checking in!

If you have something on you mind or any questions or comments just let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland! I have only been on a few months and am not very good with a computer but getting there slowly . It is lovely to be able to share ones creations with an unbiased audience if a little scary too!!!!

    I am awaiting delivery of new storage furniture so my craft space will be getting a makeover very soon, I will post piccies & ideas are always welcome!

    Have fun with your blog,

    Creative creations to you

    Sally

    ReplyDelete