Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays!!

Hello again! I just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday! I hope that everyone has a great holiday filled with family and friends and of course Crafting! I know that I am going to one christmas party later today, and it will be nice to be able to see how everyone is doing and I Cant wait for them to open there presents, I think I did a good job picking them out this year! my favorite part about christmas is probably the feeling your get of warmth and happiness. Christmas has always been my favorite holiday. I'm still hoping well be able to have a "White Christmas" in the morning, here in Ohio, but its raining right now, so its not looking to good on the snow. I love going on pandora and letting the christmas music play in my art room. it really is good music to get you in the spirit to make last minute christmas cards. I'm going to be sad to take all my Christmas Decorations down. i like having them up because it brightens up everything in my house with all the twinkley lights and colorful ornaments. after there all gone, my house it boring.. and it takes a while to get used to it. but overall christmas will be here again before we know it and we will be able to do all this over again! again, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas And Happy Holidays and A Wonderful New Years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment