Monday, September 10, 2012

Whats in my Trinket Case?

In my craft room, Ive always thought my organization was pretty good. I use a system of cubes that you can put together to make a unit, and you can find them at craft stores. In one of those drawers, i keep most of my embellishments for projects. I kept the packages for everything so nothing was just floating around in the bottom of the drawer, and after awhile of collecting more and more embellishments, the drawer kept getting fuller and fuller, untill finally I couldnt get anymore stuff in there! So I said to myself, I need a better system of organization.

I remember seeing that Idea-ology came out with a few storage ideas that were made espically for storing different things. I bought the Trinket Case and it looks like this below!


 I filled this case with most of my embellishments and theres room for more! This case is super handy and I can just sit this on on my table and grab it whenever I need it! So I wanted to show you guys how I organized my stuff in this trinket case!


This is what the case looks like after you unlatch the hooks.


This is the first layer of drawers and on the top, I put most of my fasterners that I have, like, some mini clips and some idea-ology hinge clips and hangers.

On the bottom right, I put, what I like to call, my"steampunk stuff" like some idea-ology gears and word bands

And on the bottom left, I put some clock hands and clock faces!



This is what it looks like when the whole unit is open. In the middle on the left I have some foundations and a spot full of metal rings and things of that nature.

On the middle right I only have some vintage letter blocks, and a empty space.

On the very bottom I have some Tim Holtz Idea-ology, tissue tape, ruler ribbon, 2 tins of film ribbon, and some minature bottles. I also have some safety pins.

So thats whats in the trinket case I bought and honestly, I love this thing! It has saved me so much time by not having to dig though a messy drawer and it has saved me alot of space! Love it!

Thanks for Taking the time to read my blog! Thank you guys for all the nice comments on my Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2012- Semtember entry! Much appriecited! Have a Great Monday!

I was not paid in any way to say that " i love this product" these are my personal opinions and were not influenced my anyone! -Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment